Faith lost in Nokia.

ak520

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
1 month back I purchased a Lumia 925(from priority dealer shop) keeping in mind the quality and customer satisfaction of the company.
However,after 4 days battery deteriorated and would last for only 4-5 hrs.After 10 days Bluetooth stopped working. so, I gave it to the Nokia Care guys who send it to the company.
After keeping me waiting for 15 days,they have handed me with an old REPLACEMENT.the new phone has worn out sim slot,loose power key,back cover being aloof from phone(may be another fault).
TO make the matter worse, Nokia care people are highly unfriendly and try to get rid of customer.
WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
1 month back I purchased a Lumia 925(from priority dealer shop) keeping in mind the quality and customer satisfaction of the company.

I have no idea what "priority dealer shop" means... How would one "keep... in mind the quality and customer satisfaction of the company" without knowing what type of operation or company name we are discussing?

Irregardless, with only one month or so elapsing from purchase, could you not have sought remedy with the retailer?

However,after 4 days battery deteriorated and would last for only 4-5 hrs.After 10 days Bluetooth stopped working. so, I gave it to the Nokia Care guys who send it to the company.
After keeping me waiting for 15 days,they have handed me with an old REPLACEMENT.the new phone has worn out sim slot,loose power key,back cover being aloof from phone(may be another fault).
TO make the matter worse, Nokia care people are highly unfriendly and try to get rid of customer.
WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?

You chose to rely on Nokia Care for a remedy... so now you must follow through with them. Warranty work is like that sometimes. If all they have is refurbs, that is what gets sent. My wife recently got a refurbished replacement phone from a third party insurer and everything turned out well there. However, she pays into the system. That is why you probably should have gone back to the shop for a one-to-one replacement. Since that particular phone is now gone, the shop no longer has an obligation toward your purchase.

ak520

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I have used 5800, Lumia 520 and now 925.
so what i meant was I didn't consider going to any other company.
the dealer was uncooperative and said wp8.1 dips battery and didn't agree to replace the product.
SO,doesn't the company has any obligation?

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zahrajooon1254