nokia lumia 620 getting hot as burning pan and battery drains a lot

W

WPCentral Question

i am having a nokia lumia 620 since 1 year , i was having developer preview it was running quite good but instantaneously it started to heat up like hell and started causing battery drain . but later i did a software recovery by nokia software recovery tool and got the official 8.1 . even after that it getting hot and causes battery drain . plz help me its out of warranty i even went to 2 nokia care but both of told me different reasons for heating up off the phone .... what should i do

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Use a dark theme, switch off apps that run in background, switch off glance if not required! Turn on location only when you need it! Disable the app sounds, vibration etc from notification centre! Keeping data connection on always drains a lot of battery, so switch it on only when required! Double tap to wake phone also drains a lot battery, use power key instead! Turn off the live tile option for the apps that you don't use much! Lower the lock screen timeout, lower the brightness! Turn off the vibration of Windows keys! Try these, if it could help

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2