I'm not able to get the cyan update on my phone please help

Eklipto

Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
Me and my friend we both have Lumia 720 he already got the Lumia cyan update on his phone but I can't is it because I downloaded the preview for developer version? If it is how can I get the Lumia cyan update on my phone now?

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Yes, due to some BitLocker issues, the Cyan update for people on the Developer Preview was halted, but it seems to be slowly starting up again. So, you have two options, which is A) revert your phone back to Windows Phone 8 via the Nokia Software Recovery Tool (do a search on it, I'm not quite sure the steps, but this DOES erase EVERYTHING on your phone) or B) just wait a bit longer.

The choice is yours. :)

Eklipto

Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
Yes, due to some BitLocker issues, the Cyan update for people on the Developer Preview was halted, but it seems to be slowly starting up again. So, you have two options, which is A) revert your phone back to Windows Phone 8 via the Nokia Software Recovery Tool (do a search on it, I'm not quite sure the steps, but this DOES erase EVERYTHING on your phone) or B) just wait a bit longer.

The choice is yours. :)

Thanks
Guess I'm just too impatient to wait I'll go with option A and then again I'll install the preview for developer wp8.1 update 1 along with the cyan update

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kasha963