Sound glitches in win 8.1 update

W

WPCentral Question

Since updating my Nokia 1020 on O2 to win 8.1 I have sound glitches in everything.

for instance the following Language Apps when playing Audio clips all have glitch at the end of sound clips that they did not have before the 8.1 update

Apps are:

Babbel - Learn Spanish
Coolang - Learn Spanish
Zeemish - Learn Spanish for Beginners

Can some one try installing them on win 8.1 phone and see if they have same issues?

I have issues also with popping when scrubbing video in metrotube and have come across others with this issue. Win 8.1 has made phone experience not nice.

HyperKid

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Since updating my Nokia 1020 on O2 to win 8.1 I have sound glitches in everything.

for instance the following Language Apps when playing Audio clips all have glitch at the end of sound clips that they did not have before the 8.1 update

Apps are:

Babbel - Learn Spanish
Coolang - Learn Spanish
Zeemish - Learn Spanish for Beginners

Can some one try installing them on win 8.1 phone and see if they have same issues?

I have issues also with popping when scrubbing video in metrotube and have come across others with this issue. Win 8.1 has made phone experience not nice.

This popping sound while scrubbing a video problem is with me too.. Whether its PFD 8.1 or 8.1+Cyan,its there and really annoying. Using myTube for watching YouTube videos and I get this Tick.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oscahill