Help my phone is stuck on narrator?

nickiratliff84

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
I made an account just to answer you, because it took over two hrs of frustratingly combing the web while angrily messing with my bf's phone to figure it out.

The answer I found that worked for me as well as most others with this issue is to hold the volume up key and tap the windows key(the middle icon on the bottom of ur touch screen). Some people had to double click the windows key, but others as well as I only single clicked it.

So just hold volume up and click the windows touch key and it turns the narrator off and ur phone is back to normal. Hope this helps

joeinbh

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
A million thanks. Just got me out of narrator mode.

I made an account just to answer you, because it took over two hrs of frustratingly combing the web while angrily messing with my bf's phone to figure it out.

The answer I found that worked for me as well as most others with this issue is to hold the volume up key and tap the windows key(the middle icon on the bottom of ur touch screen). Some people had to double click the windows key, but others as well as I only single clicked it.

So just hold volume up and click the windows touch key and it turns the narrator off and ur phone is back to normal. Hope this helps

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crystalrestoreoffer