Can't read his code (spare parts of phone)

Ilyas64

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
2014-08-28 14.13.20.jpg Please help me what this is mean? Today I took the screen from a mobile phone, from repair, on the back party there was this sign. Than he can be distinguished, as its size very small 1х1 sm. I can take only foto it. Please help me wih advise.

Ilyas64

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
Thank You for answer xandros9.
I will try to explain the problem. The phone has been exposed to water, although not supposed to (it is water resistant) and the screen stopped working. Where I live the warranty service on the phone has no master. That phone was dismantled and was told that we need a new screen. As I tried to understand his seriay number or model could not be found on it. So I thought a mosaic that is the GR code by which contains the necessary information (model or catalog number). Tried to recognize it, but because of its small size could not. So asked, may have some something for that special recognizer unlike standard. I have it standing on the phone and works well when the mouse moves immediately to the right information. That's according to this logic, I went, but probably wrong ??? I certainly see the figures, but that they give????
Ones start this conversation, I found another option on the link, look who knows, this screen will suit me a replacement:
700868 on store in Aliexpress. (I can't put hear link).
For me it is important to restore this phone as my fault it stopped working. I would be grateful for your help.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I think itd be best if you find a suitable part by searching for [phone model] display or similar terms. It's not often where I see it referred to as a number.
Out of curiosity, what phone is it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoresAdrowe