Error Code 805a01a0

W

WPCentral Question

Yesterday while my Wunderlist app was trying to update, I received this error code which wouldn't allow the update to download on my phone. It will say pending followed by "Attention required, tap here". When I tap it I get the error code and a retry or close option. The problem is, now all apps and even music I try to download on phone are doing the same thing (music will say "Added to download queue" but nothing actually happens).
I have tried restarting my phone several times and even checked for an update.
Any help would be appreciated, Thank you!

Phone: Nokia Lumia 925 running the Dev Preview for both 8.1 and update 1

go1020

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
Yesterday while my Wunderlist app was trying to update, I received this error code which wouldn't allow the update to download on my phone. It will say pending followed by "Attention required, tap here". When I tap it I get the error code and a retry or close option. The problem is, now all apps and even music I try to download on phone are doing the same thing (music will say "Added to download queue" but nothing actually happens).
I have tried restarting my phone several times and even checked for an update.
Any help would be appreciated, Thank you!

Phone: Nokia Lumia 925 running the Dev Preview for both 8.1 and update 1

I've got the same error twice: once with Flipboard update and another today. I think turning off Wi-Fi and using data makes the Store update go through. Any ideas?

go1020

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
I've been getting more of these errors lately on other app updates too. While only on cellular, I can update. Wi-Fi has to be turned off. Anyone else setting this error?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99