Nokia Lumia 930 ? Next phone

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

Hi,

i am currently a iPhone 5 uses and my contract expires on the 23rd september so other than jumping on the iPhone 6 bandwagon i was looking at what's out and the nokia lumia 930 interests me a lot - looks polished - looks fast - does what i need it to do.

I know changing to any phone will be strange due to have the iphone since iphone 4 so i expect changes.

my question is from a users perspective...what's it really like? battery performance? just overall what's your opinion? to get or not to get.

Thanks any input will be helpful!

RiCkRuD3

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

Not too keen on the size of the 1520 thats a big put off for me and as for the SD card again doesn't really matter to me.

What's the glance thing all about?

also how does the notification system work with text messages etc on the lock screen?

RiCkRuD3

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
ok i've been looking at youtube videos for the glance feature... thats something the iphone 5 doesn't have and that doesn't bother me. as long as i click the side button i should see notifications (texts, emails, missed calls) right?

eusty

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
I was the same, the 1520 was just too big, the 930 is just the right size.

It's a fantastic phone and I don't think you'll be disappointed, the screen is excellent.

My first WP was the 630 which also didn't had glance so I don't miss it. Battery like is good, about what I'd expect.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb