Cortana sucks via Bluetooth for me. How about you?

Ecurb87

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Yes. I've tried everything from buying 4 Bluetooth devices (upgrading each time and about to buy a 5th), using my inside voice, library voice, yelling, pleading, cursing Cortana out, covering the mic, placement of the device, power on & off, soft reset, hard reset using backup, hard reset then starting from scratch, used the Nokia recovery tool, twice, started from scratch, even factory reset the Bluetooth, twice, each time I used the recovery tool and informed MS. I take care of my devices. I don't drop them because I use a Bluetooth. I take the the Speck case off every week or 2 and clean the phone ports, crevices, polycarbonate body, inside and outside of the case. I don't let anyone handle my device without the case on it. The last set of hands that touched the polycarbonate body other than mine was whomever put it in the box. I'm rambling now, but you see where I'm coming from. Now is there anything else I can do other than deal with it and continue to post "Cortana sucks via Bluetooth" until I buy a WP9 device and hope my experience is better? I'm using a L1020 with Preview for Developers 8.1.1. Have had this issue while using Preview for Developers 8.1.1 and not using Preview for Developers 8.1.1.

Skamath

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Yes. I've tried everything from buying 4 Bluetooth devices (upgrading each time and about to buy a 5th), using my inside voice, library voice, yelling, pleading, cursing Cortana out, covering the mic, placement of the device, power on & off, soft reset, hard reset using backup, hard reset then starting from scratch, used the Nokia recovery tool, twice, started from scratch, even factory reset the Bluetooth, twice, each time I used the recovery tool and informed MS. I take care of my devices. I don't drop them because I use a Bluetooth. I take the the Speck case off every week or 2 and clean the phone ports, crevices, polycarbonate body, inside and outside of the case. I don't let anyone handle my device without the case on it. The last set of hands that touched the polycarbonate body other than mine was whomever put it in the box. I'm rambling now, but you see where I'm coming from. Now is there anything else I can do other than deal with it and continue to post "Cortana sucks via Bluetooth" until I buy a WP9 device and hope my experience is better? I'm using a L1020 with Preview for Developers 8.1.1. Have had this issue while using Preview for Developers 8.1.1 and not using Preview for Developers 8.1.1.

I am glad I dont need Bluetooth, My Cortana Sucks without help from bluetooth :winktongue:. LOL If I may dare after your rant..as cortana would say.. " I am sorry, Can you please repeat that"

You were right you were rambling, if we have to figure out what the issue is you need to explain what is happening there rather than how you take care of your phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon