Installing 6tin on Nokia lumia

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

Hello,
Can anyone help ?
I have been trying desperately to install 6 tin on lumia but does not work...
Facebook is ok.
When I click on 6 tin button it asks to verify your phone number. When I type the country and my phone number it says "maximum tokens"...and it stops there....what should I do ?

Thanks in advance

Regards

SB

captond

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Same issue here. I have the Lumia 920 with 8.1cyan. I can login to facebook, but when I put in my mobile number I get the message: Send token - maximum tokens. I tried logging out, and uninstalling the app.

Dito Sosa

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
Did anyone sort this out..?

I have the same problem.. cant acess the 6tin at all.

I link the app to my facebook.. it asks for a cel number to send an SMS, but when I type the phone number, it comes woth this message: "send Token - maximum tokens" ... and nothing else happens...

Any support, please!!

Dito Sosa

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
hey Bro, thkx for your help.
Timber has exactly the same problem.. the same msg comes out when I type my phone number ("maximum tokens")
I cant find the tinderwindows in my app store..
just donnow how to acess it... perhaps I will have to wait for the next update... =(

kobe_mvp

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Same problem, i guess that is because i clicked too many times.
Actually i have 2 error, first one is something like invalid -13, i guess it says my phone number doesnt match my country format (+852 Hong Kong)
and it should be like +852 xxxx xxxx, i checked mine, exactly correct, but still getting invalid -13
so i tried to spam the request button, then the error msg become maximum tokens.
i thought i can register another day, because alot of app seems to have a maximum tries per day, but 1 day has passed, still cant get this thing to work :/
any ideas?

Dito Sosa

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
Anybody from microsoft to help us with this problem...?
It keeps showing same problem.. either "maximum tokens" or "invalid x13: null"
What else shoul I do appart from report this bug in the foruns, and to microsoft itself..?
... I guess its time to buy a smartphone with android., it seems to be less problematic then this plataform...

Pettson

Jan 3, 2016
Visit site
I have the problem with maximum tokens error when I try to install and register during the SMS verfication thing. I tried multiple numbers and removed permission and app and nothing works.

Do anybody have and idea what I can do to fix it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills