is there really...?

Force2Reckon

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
is there really no "stop" button when playing musics in the music hub?
im using L620 and i noticed that when youre playing your playlist, you have no option to stop the music, but a pause button, next button and previous button(?)

also, regarding my hotmail/outlook, ive synced my microsoft account with my phone so automatically, my phone is synced with my hotmail/outlook account which is on my start screen
now when deleting my emails, theres no option of deleting all, and its kinda hassle to delete an email one-by-one

plus, in the desktop, i can view my draft emails, but on the phone its empty(?)

thanks for any help

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Correct, there is no stop button for music. You can use an app to get rid of the music app.

StopMusic | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United Kingdom)

There is no delete all in the email, that could be a bit dangerous for some like myself who sometimes leave important emails hanging around in the Inbox. You can select from the bottom of the screen the 'select' option, the button next to the + which will enable you to tap a check box and then delete. It's quicker than doing the long press.

Lastly, if you do a draft on your PC and want that folder available you need to setup the sync by going into settings while in the folder. If you do a draft on your phone it will show up immediately.

Hope that helps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro