new lumia flagship soon?

W

WPCentral Question

hi all, I'm currently on a Lumia 920 and am due for an upgrade.. but I'm quite underwhelmed with the new flagship (Lumia 930) especially on the battery life front. I am also disappointed that nokia has decided to use the less efficient snapdragon 800 for a phone that was released in mid-2014. Given my current usage pattern, my 920 goes flat in under 5 hours and this has caused me a lot of frustration.

I haven't been following the mobile scene too closely and was just wondering if there have been leaks/details of a new windows phone which might be out by the end of the year. Would appreciate any information you guys might have as I am deciding between waiting it out or grabbing the note 4 when it is available. cheers.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
hi all, I'm currently on a Lumia 920 and am due for an upgrade.. but I'm quite underwhelmed with the new flagship (Lumia 930) especially on the battery life front. I am also disappointed that nokia has decided to use the less efficient snapdragon 800 for a phone that was released in mid-2014. Given my current usage pattern, my 920 goes flat in under 5 hours and this has caused me a lot of frustration.

I haven't been following the mobile scene too closely and was just wondering if there have been leaks/details of a new windows phone which might be out by the end of the year. Would appreciate any information you guys might have as I am deciding between waiting it out or grabbing the note 4 when it is available. cheers.

The 930 is still a fine phone...? I dont think the battery life is necessarily worse than the 920's.
And does the 800 really matter? So it doesn't have a +1, will it affect things drastically?

Well, I suspect you either browse a lot or game a lot with that usage time.

No new leaks.
There is an 830 launching, a bit of a sidegrade.
There's always the 930.
You'll see the HTC One M8 for Windows appear elsewhere later this year.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheStivo