Angry birds Stella windows phone why not released?

fizze17

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
I thought Rovio was now supposed to release all of its games on windows phone, why suddenly this stop, this game released long back and it said a wp release will follow and since its been this long is it cancelled?? What the heck is MS upto we need more apps on windows phone....

Mario Flamenco

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
The problem is that it is not up to MS if the author of the application makes it for windows phone or not, you should ask the owner of the game you are interested what happened if they had already announced that a wp version was going to be release.

fizze17

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
The problem is that it is not up to MS if the author of the application makes it for windows phone or not, you should ask the owner of the game you are interested what happened if they had already announced that a wp version was going to be release.

Ya but transformers version will be out soon, this is too slow, even for Rovio.... MS better come up with a better strategy if they wan the windows OS still running for phones....

caliborn

Nov 14, 2009
Visit site
Why don't you contact Rovio and ask them why didn't they release it for WP at the same time as Android and IOS? I'm pretty sure they'll give you a better answer than MS can.

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
This is the answer they gave me when I asked them about the release of this game:
We are happy to hear you are excited about Angry Birds Stella - so are we! Yes, I'm happy to let you know that we have plans of releasing Angry Birds Stella for Windows Phones, too. Unfortunately I cannot disclosure any information about the release date as for now. Thank you for your patience!

I got this answer when I asked for support of Rovio Accounts (save progress in cloud) on WP:
When it comes to the Rovio Account feature, unfortunately it is indeed not yet available for Windows Phones. However, it is our goal to get the Rovio Account feature to as many devices as possible. We are constantly looking into opportunities to bring the account feature to new platforms, but cannot give out release dates or future plans at this moment.

I think we won't see the release so soon as we had expected.
Maybe late October...

T Moore

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
I thought Rovio was now supposed to release all of its games on windows phone, why suddenly this stop, this game released long back and it said a wp release will follow and since its been this long is it cancelled?? What the heck is MS upto we need more apps on windows phone....

Microsoft has nothing to do with Rovio releasing another game. Microsoft is making Windows, not games for the phone.

fizze17

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
A message from Rovio to all angry bird lovers :
Your request (#1050***) has been updated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rovio Support Team, Oct 24 07:48:
Hello,

and thanks for reaching out to us!

I would like to inform you that Angry Birds Stella will be released for Windows Phones in the near future. Regarding Angry Birds Transformers, unfortunately, we don't have any designated schedule for Windows Phones yet.

Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,

Nadir
Rovio Support Team
---
More about Rovio
Newsletter - http://rov.io/rovionews
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/RovioEntertainment
Twitter - http://twitter.com/Rovio
www.rovio.com

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Damn, I really want AB Transformers on my 1520! I downloaded the iOS version on my old iPhone 4.. tapping everywhere on that tiny screen to fire kinda sucks :/
I'm gonna tweet em again...

Edit: I could care less about Stella, but I'll ask about that one too!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Here is the response I received from Rovio regarding bringing their latest titles to Windows Phone...

"Dear Ed,

it is still under consideration if the game will be available for Windows Phones or not. Unfortunately, I am not able to give you a certain answer on it since there is no exact schedule for the game to be released on Windows Phones.

Kind regards,

Nadir
Rovio Support Team"

Everyone send them a message and let them know we are here... and that we want Angry Birds Stella and Angry Birds Transformers on our Windows Phones!

fizze17

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
Well I guess that explains it, I guess alot of conflicts are occurring between the rovio and windows now, but as per my observations they are now focusing on the software updates instead of the apps, but if by chance there is more demand from the windows phone consumer, there might be chances for rovio and other developers to revive, time will tell now and lets hope for the best :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon