Wifi Limited connectivity (lumia cyan)

rahulsm

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
i have a l520 on cyan(official).the problem is that the wifi keeps on showing limited connectivity after few minutes and i have to turn it off and then turn on everytime.this really is frustrating,cannot browse properly and app dont download at once..never faced the issue on wp8.any solutions??no problems on router side..also it happens on all wireless networks.
thanks.

Arkadeep Haldar

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
It is due feeble net connection.
Do you share the same WiFi with other devices ?
I have faced the same problem but after sometime is works fine. One thing you must have noticed that whenever this this error is shown, net on desktop is also slowed down relatively.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
i have a l520 on cyan(official).the problem is that the wifi keeps on showing limited connectivity after few minutes and i have to turn it off and then turn on everytime.this really is frustrating,cannot browse properly and app dont download at once..never faced the issue on wp8.any solutions??no problems on router side..also it happens on all wireless networks.
thanks.

Whenever it says limited it means it can't access the internet from your router. Check your connection, because I've got this problem before. & you get limited connectivity when your wifi is slow, so definitely after some time your phone will show limited.(I know this because when my full speed Wi-Fi data is over, the speed is reduced drastically)
Try this if it could help
Switch off your internet connection in your router, turn it on again, do the same with your mobiles Wi-Fi, it'll fix it.

rahulsm

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
i have a good net connection.The connection is same, infact i used it to update my phone but since cyan wifi has become an issue.I face the issue even in coffee shops,malls etc.
After reading forums,i found out that many had this on DP but its even on cyan.
Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon