What does apps like IE & Battery saver do if I allow them to run in the background?

Makm

May 15, 2014
Visit site
Should I allow apps like Internet Explorer, Battery Saver, Calendar etc to run in the background? Will I have any benefit? Or do they just conserve battery and hog down the performance?

Sonu K

May 29, 2014
Visit site
re:

Should I allow apps like Internet Explorer, Battery Saver, Calendar etc to run in the background? Will I have any benefit? Or do they just conserve battery and hog down the performance?

◘ Errr... I believe 'battery saver' will take care of how much battery is used my all the apps and if your battery level reach 20%, it automatically shifts your phone into battery saving mode. So that you don't have to manually do it.
◘ Calendar keeps the track of your appointments and meetings and stuff like that. If you stop it from working in the background, there wont be any reminders i guess.
◘ IE : I have no idea, why it works in the background. I have disabled mine anyway. I use UC browser except for the default link clicking.

Makm

May 15, 2014
Visit site
re:

Well i have finally found out why we should allow IE to run in the background - if you are watching a video in YouTube with IE then if you lock the screen, the audio keeps on playing. This does not happen if you turn off IE to run in the background. Its useful for listening to some songs in YT while working.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos