Why isn't my sd card working?

W

WPCentral Question

my sd card is not working

i m using lumia 525 widows 8.1 os .....2 days b4 while i was switching on my phone it asked my sd card has some prblm and its gonna fix it do u want to take backups ,,i gave YES ...and aftr installing some updates ...nothng in my sd card is working on my phone ..apps,pics etc ..but sd card is showing data in it in storage sense ...and when i conncted my phone to my pc i can view my pics in my sd card ...plz give me a solution for my problem ...thnx in advance

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: my sd card is not working

It happened to me just recently, it shows no SD card but the contents remain. I had to reset my device for the card to be recognized again.

thrash994

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

This was happening to me back on wp 8. Now it's happening again on 8.1.1. I'm just removing the sd card and putting it back and when asks me to fix I'm just tapping NO and it's okay. This happens once or twice in a few days.

Legoboyii

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site

Unless the apps on said SD card no longer work, then youll have to either move everything to internal, format the card, then move your apps that were on the sd card back over, which adds like an extra 100 MBs to system.
Or hard reset like me every one to 4 weeks, or if im unlucky enough that an app freezes and have to soft reset, which will immediately make the sd card stop working after your phone boots up again. Its driving me nuts.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3