My soft buttons on my Lumia 1520 seem to have frozen, can anyone help?

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

My soft buttons on my Lumia 1520 seem to have (if I may) 'Frozen'. Please help. :(

It's a Nokia Lumia 1520, not even close to a year old. It was working fine till the soft buttons (the back, windows and search buttons at the bottom) just froze up. They don't let me click or anything. I've restarted my device like a zillion times. It's also updated with the last update that released.

Please help me on what I must do.

Thanks

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Re: My soft buttons on my Lumia 1520 seem to have (if I may) 'Frozen'. Please help. :(

Did you try soft reset? (Hold the down volume and power button for 15 seconds till phone vibrates).

DianaMS

Oct 3, 2014
Visit site
Re: My soft buttons on my Lumia 1520 seem to have (if I may) 'Frozen'. Please help. :(

I did. It hasn't fixed the problem either. I must add that the three buttons light up but not work. Please help.

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
I did. It hasn't fixed the problem either. I must add that the three buttons light up but not work. Please help.

Try hard reset but make sure you backup your important data. I've did before and lost nothing. Just pick back up from existing phone when starting over.

~Enjoy,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faiqarani