Nokia Account sign in problem on Lumia 920

anon8957882

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site
It was working alright but after one soft reset the Nokia Account sign in is not working saying there is a "network problem" which is not the case as I am able to use all other apps.

I have searched Nokia discussions but it was of no help.

I have tried logging in through Nokia apps (Mix Radio, Here apps) and "add an account" in settings.

Has anyone else faced this? And what is the solution of you were able to correct it?

Thank you!

rohitks

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, right!!!
After updating windows 8.1 on my lumia 925 (got the update now almost one month back), I am also not able to sign in for my nokia account and have not been able to download any songs from MixRadio. Though through website of the nokia account the same username and password is getting logged in.

Not sure why such a problem is there. Any suggestions/solutions.

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Easy fix guys.... But I want a like AND thank you from each of you for this ok? 😉 when you soft reset the phone will muck up the date and times... Manually correct time and date and ....... It will be back to normal when you go to re-sync it

ssushmanth

May 21, 2014
Visit site
Seeing a suggestion I tried to sign in using my office WiFi n surprisingly I worked n I activated my account .. Also I was able to download music from my home WiFi but again yesterday it dint work using my my home WiFi .. Today I tried a soft reset n changed date n time to manual n again it works .. Can't say which is solution what is problem so confused!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa