How do I transfer files from a Lumia 635 to an iPhone 5S?

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

I have a Lumia 635 and my ex has an iPhone 5s. She got the iPhone when her previous phone crapped out on her. She has a bunch of pics and stuff on the SD card from her old phone that she wants to keep. Neither one of us have a computer so transferring it that way is out. I had her bring the card by cause I thought I could transfer the stuff via Bluetooth. The phones recognized each other but when I tried to transfer the files her phone said something like cannot connect because windows phone not a supported device. I took a quick picture with her phone and tried to transfer it to mine but I'm not very familiar with the iPhone and she didn't to how to transfer stuff via Bluetooth so that didn't work. Any help at all would be really appreciated. Some of the stuff she has on that card is very important to her and she doesn't want to lose it.

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Email (from phone at least) is not the best way to transfer pictures. It reduces quality for some reason. And if I'm not mistaken iPhone doesn't allow file transfer via Bluetooth. It just connects to Bluetooth headphones etc..

Tom Raccoon

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
Try OneDrive to upload the files in the phone account, and then download them (if iOS allow that), using the OneDrive App and the same account.
If you want to keep the size and quality of the pictures, check on Lumia's settings if the uploads to the cloud are being compressed or not.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb