Can anyone help me connect my Bluetooth stereo to my Lumia 525?

Typhy

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
There is a problem with my bluetooth stereo and my Lumia 525, HELP

Hello everyone

I bought a LG HBS750 (HBC110), I tough I have successfully paired it my Lumia 525 @Win8.1, cause in Bluetooth panel it said that "connected voice, music". But in action, I found that it actually just plays music and microphone does not work.
If you have any experiences on this issue with Lumia PLS let me know.
Thank you.

*I paired it with other devices and microphone is in working condition.
*I have checked/unchecked the "Use an alternate Bluetooth audio connection for speech" but both states does not affect on microphone.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: There is a problem with my bluetooth stereo and my Lumia 525, HELP

I took a quick look at your device manual.

From a general point of view it should work with WP. I can't see any reason why it wouldn't.

What I would suggest is try deleting the pair and then pair again. Do the manual method of pairing with the headset instead of the automatic.

I also noticed that there is an ability to mute the mic. Have you tried seeing if that was the issue?

Typhy

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site

I took a quick look at your device manual.

From a general point of view it should work with WP. I can't see any reason why it wouldn't.

What I would suggest is try deleting the pair and then pair again. Do the manual method of pairing with the headset instead of the automatic.

I also noticed that there is an ability to mute the mic. Have you tried seeing if that was the issue?

Thank you, I will check your advices and post the result.

Typhy

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site

Thank you, I will check your advices and post the result.

I can't pair it in manual mode, but I did re-paired it and it does not affect. Mute is an action during a phone call and it is not universal.
I was reading the manual and came across the LED-Indication it says if headset blinks two time every five second its headset profile is activated and mine blinks like that.
I think the problem is from phone because the phone microphone is enabled but the headsets microphone is off!
I have many problems with Lumia in bluetooth oriented task.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Sorry to hear that.

Probably the only way to fix that is with a hard reset or using the Nokia Software Recovery Tool but I know most people don't like using either of those methods to fix things. Unfortunately WP doesn't give us many options.

One last thing to try is switching airplane mode on, restart the phone and then switching it off. This sometimes fixes things.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raymowen