Can I get some advice on the Icon or the M18 for my next phone? I'm so torn! :)

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

We currently have the Lumia 822, but they are dying rapidly. My wife's will no longer charge, and mine is MIA. :( We are looking to upgrade within the next couple days and I am torn between the HTC M18 for VZW or the Icon. I love the Nokia camera software, but with the issues we are having (and I am seeing online with other Lumias) I am wondering if maybe the M18 isn't a better built phone.

I've read a ton of reviews and they are all pretty positive for each phone. Is there a 'winner'?

dby2011

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
We currently have the Lumia 822, but they are dying rapidly. My wife's will no longer charge, and mine is MIA. :( We are looking to upgrade within the next couple days and I am torn between the HTC M18 for VZW or the Icon. I love the Nokia camera software, but with the issues we are having (and I am seeing online with other Lumias) I am wondering if maybe the M18 isn't a better built phone.

I've read a ton of reviews and they are all pretty positive for each phone. Is there a 'winner'?

I have a 822 and am also wanting to switch. I have had zero hardware issues with mine though. I use a 128 SDcard and really have no choice but to get a M8 if I want to stay with Verizon. I'm not giving up having all my music with me. The reboot issues kind of scare me about the M8 though. I hate to say this but there are also some very cool high end Android phones being released now that make things really tempting.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kasha963