Call + sms filter not working

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys. Have a Lumia 1520 here (uk) and when I go to settings and select the call + sms filter I get a message saying

Cant open the filter at the moment. Please try again and/or restart your phone..

It used to work but now doesn't. I did soft reset and turned the phone off. Not keen on doing a hard reset just for this but any help would be nice. Thank you guys and girls for your replies to this thread

Last edited:

Roger Deep

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I have the latest update of Extras+Info because it was not working for me. Removed and installed it again.

Now, is the call+sms filter that does not work. Have uninstalled it and installed again... still not working.

Is this because if the DP??? I'm on the Lumia 830 and in the 620 I never had any kind of this problems! All worked all the time with the DP activated too.

Roger Deep

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I did the phone reset and it all works now. So I don't know what was the cause of the problem, but reset seems to be the solution.

Take the pictures, movies, docs, and anything you need, like making a backup of phone numbers and emails for the cloud... before you wipe out the phone!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linux86