Can anyone help me with some issues that I am having with my Lumia 830?

W

WPCentral Question

issues with Lumia 830

just purchased Lumia 830 on launch day. Great phone but few glitches and don't know where to get help.
1. Music doesn't play when connected through USB in car.
2. All Nokia apps such as cinemagraph refocus and camera crashes and don't even open
3. As advertised there is no Lumia camera and no dynamic flash
4. When I click on extras&info it doesn't open
5. In IE if I open twitter it gives me an option to download Android app for twitter and redirects me to Google play store which is embarrassing and weird for a Windows phone fan.

Aresjr21

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
Re: issues with Lumia 830

As for the redirect to the google play store, that has nothing to do with WP and more to do so with Twitter themselves. For instance when browsing the mobile site of tumblr it will often request me to install the iOS version of its app despite an Android/WP app being available.

keerthi vasan

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
As for the redirect to the google play store, that has nothing to do with WP and more to do so with Twitter themselves. For instance when browsing the mobile site of tumblr it will often request me to install the iOS version of its app despite an Android/WP app being available.

That is due to the IE team changing the user agent to look like you are browsing on a Android or ios device

To the OP, try a hard reset and start fresh without restoring backup if you had any so far. It might solve it. Lumia camera and dynamic flash will be available in this quarter via an update to Nokia camera

shreeshpsndey

May 28, 2014
Visit site

Thanks for the instant replies guys, but for these problems 1. Music doesn't play when connected through USB in car.
2. All Nokia apps such as cinemagraph refocus and camera crashes and don't even open,

I have already tried reset, it didnt work, can you help how to do a hard restart.

Thanks a lot

FAHMI BASSEM

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site

Thanks for the instant replies guys, but for these problems 1. Music doesn't play when connected through USB in car.
2. All Nokia apps such as cinemagraph refocus and camera crashes and don't even open,

I have already tried reset, it didnt work, can you help how to do a hard restart.

Thanks a lot
Go to about in your settings then tap reset phone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kasha963