Install app and games manually

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
1. You will first need to download the app .xap file to your PC.
2. Transfer the file to your phone memory or SD card.
3. Click on the app store and when it opens you will find ... on the right bottom.
4. Select Install local apps. You will get the list of all app .xap files you have transferred to your phone.

ajaya p

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
1. You will first need to download the app .xap file to your PC.
2. Transfer the file to your phone memory or SD card.
3. Click on the app store and when it opens you will find ... on the right bottom.
4. Select Install local apps. You will get the list of all app .xap files you have transferred to your phone.

I have no PC.
So is it possible to download apps in my mobile without using store?

ajaya p

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
Have you tried using UC Browser?
wow 😲 very very thanks.....
its working!!!!!
But have a problem! after download apps using uc browser its not show in the 'install local app'. After I reboot my device its show in 'install local app.
so please help how to show apps without reboot my device?
please help....

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Apps and games for Windows Phone can only be installed using the Windows Phone Store or by downloading from Windowsphone.com after logging in with your Microsoft account.

If you don't have a computer, you will need to use the Windows Phone Store app on your phone. There shouldn't be a reason to download apps using a browser.

Out of interest, what apps are you attempting to install and why isn't the Windows Phone Store method working for you?

ajaya p

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
Apps and games for Windows Phone can only be installed using the Windows Phone Store or by downloading from Windowsphone.com after logging in with your Microsoft account.

If you don't have a computer, you will need to use the Windows Phone Store app on your phone. There shouldn't be a reason to download apps using a browser.

Out of interest, what apps are you attempting to install and why isn't the Windows Phone Store method working for you?
problems using store-I can't download apps using store over 100mb size its needed wifi. And I am not share app to another wp and if i uninstall the installed app i install the same app again without download.
so please help solve my problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Korshun