Can any one help me choose WP?

W

WPCentral Question

Help me choose WP :)

Guys I am having trouble with wanting to get an iPhone. I am on T-Mobile and have loved Windows Phone since I got my first Nokia Lumia 710 and then upgraded to the Lumia 925 and love it. I am a Macbook owner but something about the tiles and interface I just can't get enough of but lately I have been debating switching to the iPhone. I HATE T-mobiles service to WP and their lack of new phones, I am on the JUMP! program and could have gotten a new phone months ago but they have not released a new high-end phone. In the future I want to just outright buy a phone but for now I am on contract phones. I love Microsoft and their service for the phones especially the developers preview but T-Mobile and Apps are so lacking. I need people to convince me for WP again!!

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Re: Help me choose WP :)

As for phones...well....i would say the 1520... I have it and it ticks all the boxes... Big screen for games and watch film, SD card slot to take up to 128GB plus extra 32GB inside, wireless charging, surround sound recording, 4k recording soon, cortana, glance screen, 20 mega pixel camera, 1080 HD screen at a massive 6"

Need any more convincing? ;-)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise