Why wont my nokia lumia 520 turn on?

W

WPCentral Question

I have had my phone for years so there is the odd bit of ware and tear including the on button doesn't work ... so the other night i was on it and everything was working fine i plugged it into the USB on my laptop to charge and went down stairs when i came back up and double tapped the screen to turn it on nothing happened so i un plugged it and re plugged it in still nothing so i took the battery out and put it back in and again nothing no vibration no low battery flash. I have posted on other forums with no luck you see i have some very valuable pictures and messages on my phone that i haven't has the chance to upload yet so re setting my phone would break my heart please help me out. (It has played up before it deleted apps and certain things wouldn't work and i had to factory reset it :( and doing that would really suck right now.)

saras112

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
I have had my phone for years so there is the odd bit of ware and tear including the on button doesn't work ... so the other night i was on it and everything was working fine i plugged it into the USB on my laptop to charge and went down stairs when i came back up and double tapped the screen to turn it on nothing happened so i un plugged it and re plugged it in still nothing so i took the battery out and put it back in and again nothing no vibration no low battery flash. I have posted on other forums with no luck you see i have some very valuable pictures and messages on my phone that i haven't has the chance to upload yet so re setting my phone would break my heart please help me out. (It has played up before it deleted apps and certain things wouldn't work and i had to factory reset it :( and doing that would really suck right now.)

Have you tried to charge the phone with the wall charger?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheStivo