Why am I having scroll lag on my Lumia 1520?

W

WPCentral Question

Lumia 1520 scroll lag

So I got a Lumia 1520, and whenever I scroll on the start screen or even through the settings list, it lags and skips. Pretty much when I scroll it isn't smooth, where as my brothers 1520 is smooth when he scrolls. How do I fix this?

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Re: Lumia 1520 scroll lag

Swap your phone with your brother when he isn't looking ;-) just kidding. Have you gone into settings and compared it to he's settings to help round it down. I assume you both have different apps so make sure you go to batter saver and make sure nothing is running in the back ground. Also if you have cortana pinned to the start that is also a well known issue to some people so unpin her if you do

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site

A hard reset will def work I believe but before you do that go to Lumia storage check and also storage sense to clean up the phone. Then go to app store and download files. This will open up folders for you to delete anything you don't need. Then do a SOFT reset and see how it goes. If still same problem then do a hard reset. Then when it asked you to restore back up pick no...as the screen glitch may be saved to that. Its a long shot.....bit at least then it will give an indication to see if the problem goes away :) keep me updated

tennisplayer23

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site

ok I did the soft reset and it still didn't do anything. Im hesitant to do a hard reset because I do not want to lose my photos/texts/apps because when you hard reset it says I have to format my sd card because "apps from another phone cant be used" "Format required to use the SD card"

parth9539

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site

when will lumia 735 be comming in the markets of southeast asia(INDIA) ???
The 730 is launched here but many people want to buy the 735 and we are not getting any updates from nokia india and microsoft india..can you guys help us finding when will 735 be available in india???

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cara.di