Beta live lock screen

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys... Thought I would try out the beta live lock screen on my 1520. Glad to say now that the "resume" bug didn't appear when I uninstalled the app (didn't use the children's corner trick) when the app uninstalled I had no resuming issues at all. Only thing I noticed is when you go to unlock the phone you get 00.1 second of a blank screen (with the app installed and used) Nothing major at all. So those who are still debating it... Give it a shot. And there is another app called live lock themes to go with it with loads of screen savers to suit how you want your lock screen set up. Well done Rudy...you made a great app. Wish I chanced it earlier

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
It (Resuming bug) may not appear instantly but it will appear, for sure. As there are no updates for this app ever since it was launched, I don't think that Resuming bug is gone! It may appear anytiome soon, keep us posted ;-)

tropolite

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Hi all
I ran Live Lock Screen Beta since it was released and yes the 'Resuming...' issue was a little frustrating. But as there were a load of people complaining about it and more importantly it has never been updated I uninstalled it.

But the thing is, I still have, if not moreso, the 'Resuming...' issue. I've soft reset the phone (1520), turned it off and on again, and even looked to see if there were any temporary files I could delete.

Is this a known issue, it sounds like it is from earlier comments. Is there a fix or a process to get this sorted?

Update: Found this on WPCentral
http://www.windowscentral.com/tip-resuming-live-lock-screen-beta-uninstall

I should have searched first before posting but at least the fix is going to be handy for others that find this thread before finding the fix.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mietaz