Best UK network for windows phone

Real_Robertson

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
My contract worth EE ends next month and I want to switch network after the terrible support for windows phone, what network would you suggest switching to in terms of service and support for windows phone.

Real_Robertson

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
I've just been a bit disappointed with the support for my 920, took over a month and a lot of phone calls to get it unlocked. And the time to get updates compared to other networks is just a joke in my opinion

dov1978

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Never had any problems with Vodafone, have EE for work but signal is poor in my area.

Ahh, I'm the opposite. My 1520 is on EE and my work phone and work iPad mini are both Vodafone. I work all over Scotland and my EE phone is consistently good but the Vodafone poor even when I have full signal and 3g I get poor data speeds and usually end up tethering the iPad to my ee phone

Kyorin

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm with Three, never really had to call them with a problem so I don't know what their customer service is like. Their coverage has been great, and I now get 4G most of the time in most of the places I visit for no extra cost. My SIM only deal is 7 pounds pm. Don't tell everyone how good they are though, because if too many people move over to Three, it might slow down :)

Real_Robertson

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
I read something that said they were sharing the cost of building the 4G infrastructure, three's deals are much better than EE's and it'll save me twenty five pounds a month, so will see how things go with them

EasilyTheBest

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'd recommend going on pay as you go on Three, its the Unlimited Data that can't be beaten. I bought a Lumia 1520 used but with 12 month guarantee for 275. I pay 15 a month for 300 mins, 3000 texts plus the unlimited internet. Its fast and it finally lets me stream radio stations to my car stereo without worrying about going over my data limit. Can't beat it..

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3