Corrupted apps?

Muraziii

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
Recently, I just got my first WP device, it's Lumia 530.

So I just went to a problem, twice.
The first time is when I turned off my phone and when it back on, all apps that I downloaded lost its icons. And when I open it, it shows a never ending loading screen.

The second time is the same, I turned it back on, and now it just two apps (Facebook and FB Pages Manager) lost its icons and shows a never ending loading screen.

I uninstalled apps that I think it's suitable to call it corrupted apps, and I tried to reinstall it again. But, Store shows a message box with "We're having trouble installing this app. If this is the first-- ...". I tried many times, didn't change anything. Checked the WP update, mine has the latest version.

The first solution I got is reset the phone. I tried to format my SD, it didn't change anything.

I didn't want to reset my phone again, is there any solution for this?

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
After reboot, some of my apps are grayed out too, but this settles within a couple of seconds or at least under a minute. The other thing you're describing is mostly a store issue, which is usually resolved pretty fast.

4Tiles

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I'm having the same problem with a Blu Win Jr. When I install the apps everything works fine, but as soon as I reboot or shutdown the apps on SD card get corrupted exactly as you described. A few of the apps tiles have file location address on their tiles. Several of the apps are also no longer listed in the app list even though they are installed and have tiles on start screen. I have tried 2 different memory cards, one of which has been working fine in a Lumia 520 for a year

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
When you normally have apps installed on the SD card, after turning on your phone and when it reaches the main screen the icons and folders take a few seconds to load. However if it detects errors on your SD card, a message pops up asking you if you want to scan your SD card and fix errors and you should select YES. After scanning for a minute or 2, all the tile icons appear back.

Did you get the SD card scanning option ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb