Disappearing App

nicfromwales

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
The app in question being MSN Health & Fitness. It disappeared from my app list a few days ago, but on my start screen I could still see it. Upon trying to open the app, I would see the start screen animation and arrive back there. So I switched my phone off and back on (fixes all electronics, right?) and checked my app list again. At the top was MSN Health & Fitness with an @:C something-or-other code. I uninstalled this. Since then, I've tried multiple times to reinstall the app from the Store, only for it to reach "Finalising" before an "Attention Required. Tap here." message. There's no error code. I'm not having trouble installing any other apps, either.

I really want to reinstall this app. What do I have to do? Is it a glitch with my phone, or the app itself? I'm using 8.1.1 inc. yesterday's "critical" update. Ta!

anon(8012792)

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
I had similar issue of app disappearing it was a game, minion rush, I had to soft reset my phone and it solved the issue maybe theres some programme that's running in the background stopping to install the app so try soft reset, may that helps u

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon