Lock/Unlock sound stopped working

dov1978

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
As the title says, my lock sound has stopped working on my 1520 since last nights latest critical update. It's checked in the sounds settings and I've tried rebooting and a soft reset

aikidaves

May 21, 2014
Visit site
Have you tried turning it off in settings, doing another soft reset, and turning it back on? That sometimes works.

I'm sure you've also checked your volume settings and made sure you don't have Quiet Hours turned on, so I'm only mentioning that for posterity. <grin>

dov1978

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Have you tried turning it off in settings, doing another soft reset, and turning it back on? That sometimes works.

I'm sure you've also checked your volume settings and made sure you don't have Quiet Hours turned on, so I'm only mentioning that for posterity. <grin>
Yeah just tried turning it off and another soft reset. Weirdly it was already back on when I went to do it manually but still no sounds. Everything is worth a try I guess. I'm noticing a lot of my notifications are also not coming through since this update too....oh joy

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Hmmm... My charging tone has always been a crackling sound like the speaker has gone.. But i know speaker is fine. As for the lock sound.. Hapoens to me a lot....it will be there then dissapers for a few days... Then back again...no idea why

dov1978

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Strange.......it's all working again. Played music through a Bluetooth stereo last night and afterwards my sounds started working again. Maybe something Bluetooth related?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss