Cortana mucked up with weather

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
I am in London and my location settings are on. Asked Cortana if its going to rain and she said "no its unlikely" despite the fact she pulled up the weather map with 90% rain and its dark grey clouds outside.anyone else with this problem?

wplee

Aug 30, 2014
Visit site
This has happened to me twice already. The other morning I woke to hear actual raindrops on the window so I asked Cortana there and then "is it Raining?" and she said "No, it's Unlikely" and brought up the forecast but it was due to stop raining two hours later. I would rather she used BBC Weather in the UK because Bing is often poor. I only use Google when I search in my Lumia too.

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Same here... She got ao much worse tho. I put a reminder to tell me to get a latte when i go to waitrose (across the road from me) i went in waitrose....nothing... Got home and the stupid woman then remind me to get the latte

Michael Brooks5

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
GPS isn't always reliable and try is out raining today or is it raining here try is it raining in London and see if you get different results. I have in the past and its just finding what works for you.

humanhowever

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Yeah! I don't like Bing weather for that reason too. The MetOffice feed is excellent, though the app on windows phone is pants. I prefer using the Metweather app, which isn't aesthetically the most beautiful app, but it does the job and the live tile is decent(ish).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos