How do I transfer files from a Windows phone to a PC without a USB?

Kenjiro112

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
File transfer from windows phone to pc without USB

Hello,

My phone's (Lumia 620) USB port doesnt work. How can I transfer my files from my phone to my pc without using USB connection. Bluetooth seems an option but it's unbearably slow so I'd like to know if there is an easier way to do it.

Thank you,

SammyD97

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Re: File transfer from windows phone to pc without USB

Download easy transfer from the store. Connect your pc to phone using WiFi (making your phone a hotspot). Just enter the url given in the app into the browser on your pc. You good to go.

Compiux

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Re: File transfer from windows phone to pc without USB

Download easy transfer from the store. Connect your pc to phone using WiFi (making your phone a hotspot). Just enter the url given in the app into the browser on your pc. You good to go.

/GASP
I'll try this one. The method I posted allows me to send even the big 41mpx photos. Will check the one you posted since it looks easier to use :)

(BTW, I think this info shold be sticky because this appears to be a not so uncommon issue)

Compiux

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Easy transfer seems like the tool to go. It was ... well, easy (I tried too)
Not sure if you can upload files to your phone (like an mp3 or anything else) but it ertainly is much easier than to use my guide. Great way to get all those high resolution photos!

SammyD97

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Easy transfer seems like the tool to go. It was ... well, easy (I tried too)
Not sure if you can upload files to your phone (like an mp3 or anything else) but it ertainly is much easier than to use my guide. Great way to get all those high resolution photos!

There's an option to upload right at the top. It says upload below files. You can pretty much upload anything.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa