Why is my Lumia 920 lock screen lagging?

thushan_perera

May 24, 2014
Visit site
lumia 920 lock screen got slow

when I push the power button to get to lock screen, I try to open the phone (slide up). But nothing happends. After like 5-10 seconds it let's me use the phone.and it shows resuming.I'd have update to 8.1 developer cyan version and id restart my phone twice time but nothing happened..anyone could help me for this please???

Thiris

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Re: lumia 920 lock screen got slow

Try to go back to the original WP 8.1. I faced the same problem with the developer preview edition. Swapped to the stable version and the problem was solved.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site

when I push the power button to get to lock screen, I try to open the phone (slide up). But nothing happends. After like 5-10 seconds it let's me use the phone.and it shows resuming.I'd have update to 8.1 developer cyan version and id restart my phone twice time but nothing happened..anyone could help me for this please???

Since you have tried restarting your phone, (by simply powering your phone down and turn it on again), you may "soft reset" your phone by pressing the volume down and power buttons together for 10-15 seconds until you feel your phone vibrate. This will NOT erase your phone data. Let us know if this helps.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site

i already did it but nothing happens..i dont know why is this happened???

I see. I was about to ask if you used some live lock screen beta or tetra lock screen, but seeing that you didn't, looks like you'll have to take the bitter pill and reset your phone - downgrading to the stable release of 8.1. First you need to unenroll your phone from developer preview*. Then you need to download and use the Nokia Software Recover Tool - please note that you will lose all your personal data from your phone. Here's a useful article posted in windowscentral just on how that works:

How to downgrade the OS on a Lumia Windows Phone

*- If you can, just launch the Preview for Developer App and un-check the box. A message will tell you that your phone is no longer enrolled in the program. This is a precautionary measure to prevent your phone from automatically downloading the latest developer updates as soon as the recovery process is done.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes