Can anyone help me with some problems that I am having with my Lumia 625?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

problems related to lumia 625

I am very much satisfied with Lumia and brought Lumia 625 8Months ago. Initially i was happy with my device performance and updates that were given and the good features that you gave us. But i have many problems with my device which is very disappointing i will list it out in order :
1) There is a huge problem while playing youtube videos in Internet explorer.(it says Decode error). I don't even understand what it means.
2) My device is getting hanged very frequently which was not happening in the initial months.
3) The applications are getting closed automatically and sometimes they even don't open even we select them.

Pacus1x

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
Did you soft reset the L625? That could fix some of your problems.

Also the performance of the phone depends greatly of the OS version, if you have installed the Developer Preview version, you can expect some problems. If you have the official 8.1 + Cyan well you can do a hard reset and solve most of the problems... but that process will erase all your data so backup is needed.

You can hard reset in the phone settings or using the Nokia recovery tool software for PC.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven