OneDrive question

Snowy Nokia

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Hey all again,
I remember being able to access my PC from my mobile browser through OneDrive.com. Its unavailable now.
Has something changed with OneDrive?

P.s I've noticed not all photos are available offline like it used to be.

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Pretty sure it is, open OneDrive, go charms, options and it's the first thing you can choose.

Sorry that is the option to store your OneDrive files on your PC.

But seeing as OneDrive can be fed by multiple devices it would mean all your OneDrive files even if they are created on another PC are available on other devices that have that setting, locally when you aren't online.

Bob

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I have no problem fetching files from my computers using Onedrive on my 1520. The "Onedrive app" doesn't support it no, but using the web site (IE browser on your phone or tablet) scroll to the bottom of the page (if on the mobile site) and click "PC Site" and then you'll be able to access all your computers....

Snowy Nokia

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I have no problem fetching files from my computers using Onedrive on my 1520. The "Onedrive app" doesn't support it no, but using the web site (IE browser on your phone or tablet) scroll to the bottom of the page (if on the mobile site) and click "PC Site" and then you'll be able to access all your computers....

That's what I used to do an it worked back then.
Gave it a double check again an will not work, since windows 8.1
Possible it may work on windows 8.1 Pro? Which I do not have.
Thx also

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm accessing my Windows 7 desktop and a laptop with the Windows 10 tech preview through OneDrive. I can fetch files from both computers.. As far as I know l, it was working with 8.1 as well last time I checked.

OneDrive set up on the PC right? Signed into the same Microsoft account?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills