How do I get my People Hub profile pictures to sync with Facebook photos?

devlin525

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
People Hub profile pictures doesn't sync well with Facebook photos

The problem here is that the profile pictures in the People Hub is not 100% downloaded, so it looks like pixelated and I have to click each contact to download the profile picture 100% over wifi. And my contacts are very many and doing it individually will take forever.

But I fixed this problem before but now I can't do it anymore. I kept on syncing many itmes. Logout-login on facebook. Uninstall facebook. But still, the profile pictures never load 100%

Hoping for your suggestions. And just ask anything that might help you.

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Re: People Hub profile pictures doesn't sync well with Facebook photos

The problem here is that the profile pictures in the People Hub is not 100% downloaded, so it looks like pixelated and I have to click each contact to download the profile picture 100% over wifi. And my contacts are very many and doing it individually will take forever.

But I fixed this problem before but now I can't do it anymore. I kept on syncing many itmes. Logout-login on facebook. Uninstall facebook. But still, the profile pictures never load 100%

Hoping for your suggestions. And just ask anything that might help you.

Depending on how many contacts you have, it might take a few days. Just leave it, and it will all download in the background :)

devlin525

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
Re: People Hub profile pictures doesn't sync well with Facebook photos

Depending on how many contacts you have, it might take a few days. Just leave it, and it will all download in the background :)

Alright. I'll try to leave my WiFi connection on.

PS: Not even a photo is downloaded 100% T_T

Last edited:

devlin525

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
It fixed itself again -_- and my Lumia became Lumia Denim from Cyan lol. I just did a factory reset and when it was done my phone was already Lumia Denim and the People Hub fixed itself.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa