Why I can't remove photos from Favourites section?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I have always tried to remove photos from the Favourites section. i long press the selected photo and tap "remove from favourites." at first it appears to be gone. but when i exit the photos section and go back, the photo is still there, never actually removed. WP doesn't seem to fix this problem at all. or am i missing something.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I have always tried to remove photos from the Favourites section. i long press the selected photo and tap "remove from favourites." at first it appears to be gone. but when i exit the photos section and go back, the photo is still there, never actually removed. WP doesn't seem to fix this problem at all. or am i missing something.

I have encountered the same problem, particularly for photos which have been transferred from my phone (where it was "favourited"), transferred to my PC and the transferred back to my phone. The solution was to copy that photo to a PC, remove the "rating"* under context menu (right click) > properties > details tab, and then overwrite the photo in your phone with the new photo (with no rating). Let us know if this helps.

*- The five star icons

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheStivo