My Lumia 920 still experiencing battery drain after all this time. Help!

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

I've had a Lumia 920 for almost one year. What happens is that I've never had something that you will call amazing battery life. But with time it's been getting worse and worse. And now even at 100% charge the phone shows an approximate of 11 hours of battery remaining. It's ridiculous and even if it lasted that said 11 hours. But it only lasts for about 7 hours. I have tried all, almost nothing is running on the background and my e mail is set to manual, it's very frustrating. Please, help, this is unbearable. I have considered on changing the battery but I'm not sure if that would be the real problem. And since I live in Costa Rica it is very difficult to find support. Note I bought this phone at amazon and came with a French firmware.

LangBoost

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
Have you thought about or done a hard reset?
Starting from scratch alleviated many of my battery issues in the early weeks of 8.1.

That's probably the best advice. Plus all of the things like turning off wifi, location, bluetooth, and nfc when you don't need them. That has made a dramatic difference for me over the last month on 8.1.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs