Can a text within an email be copied and pasted into a new email within Outlook?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Nokia 930 Copy and paste Text

Have spent the last 30 mins on lumia help. No joy. Can text within an email be copied and pasted into a new email within outlook on the 930. I can forward the entire email but not part of it. Holding your finger on text does not seem to let you highlight to select it. Nothing happens. The copy content in help seems to refer to copying contacts or info from your phone to the device and vice versa. Am I missing something. Help

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Re: Nokia 930 Copy and paste Text

Have spent the last 30 mins on lumia help. No joy. Can text within an email be copied and pasted into a new email within outlook on the 930. I can forward the entire email but not part of it. Holding your finger on text does not seem to let you highlight to select it. Nothing happens. The copy content in help seems to refer to copying contacts or info from your phone to the device and vice versa. Am I missing something. Help
Tap a word it will be highlighted then drag the little dots where you want them and press the copy button

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro