Why WP 8.1 Update 1 critical update progress bar not completing LUMIA 625?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Why WP 8.1 Update 1 critical update progress bar not completing LUMIA 625

this is the second critical update i got for my Lumia 625 i have successfully install other updates but this second critical update i got its downloaded and prepared to install to and my phone restarts and started updating but the progress bar does not getting filled even a bit

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: Why WP 8.1 Update 1 critical update progress bar not completing LUMIA 625

this is the second critical update i got for my Lumia 625 i have successfully install other updates but this second critical update i got its downloaded and prepared to install to and my phone restarts and started updating but the progress bar does not getting filled even a bit

How long have you been waiting? The progress bar usually doesn't "get filled" in the first bulk of the updating process, but as soon as it "gets filled" a bit the update should soon be completed. The update process in my phone took around 15 minutes to complete.

Hashan Niranga

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site

yeah now it has been like 20 min i have tried once and i keep pressing the Power button now it has been like 40 min i still can downgrade but i wanna try this out and tx for responding to my question :)

Hashan Niranga

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site

for the first Critical update took like hour to complete not for downloading and preparing only to restart and update :( any idea about second critical update time o lumia 625

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site

for the first Critical update took like hour to complete not for downloading and preparing only to restart and update :( any idea about second critical update time o lumia 625

My suggestion is for you to wait for it to complete. It should be around 1AM in Sri Lanka now, so I think you can leave it over night to finish the update. I can't give you an estimate duration, but I'm guessing it should be slightly longer than the first critical update, since this update seemed to make the phone perform a lot smoothly than before (more under the hood fixes, I suppose).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124