Why am I not able to connect to wifi on my new Nokia Lumia 730?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

My new Nokia Lumia 730 has this problem: WiFi network ******* didn't respond. Try again later.

despite of entering correct password, wifi is not connecting. it shows above message : WiFi network ******* didn't respond. Try again later.
Please help.

ibbyj

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Re: My new Nokia Lumia 730 has this problem: WiFi network ******* didn't respond. Try again later.

Try disabling the wifi sense/ auto connect and term accepting settings... It could have been a coincidence, but it worked for me when I couldn't connect to a network at work.

manu3787

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
Re: My new Nokia Lumia 730 has this problem: WiFi network ******* didn't respond. Try again later.

are you able to connect to the wifi network with another device. If so then do what ibbjy has told, disable the wifi sense and auto connect and try again.
If you are unable to connect to wifi with any other device also then reset your wifi router .

Sukant Ray

Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
Hey!
I also had same problem and I did what ibbjy has told, disable the wifi sense and auto connect and it worked and I got connected to my wifi, but I can not access internet or connect to facebook, whats up...and even the store.
Can anybody help please.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss