How to edit Microsoft Account Information on Nokia Lumia 520?

W

WPCentral Question

After updating my Nokia Lumia 520 a couple weeks ago, my Microsoft Account has been totally out of whack! Every time i try to update or download an app, it asks me for my username and password. The username was automatically entered for me on the pop up window, but there is no way to change it and it is a username i have never even seen before! I just want to edit the account information on my phone, is that possible? I can't access ANYTHING anymore!! i have tried several times to go to my settings > Email & Accounts, and all of that but there is only the option to sync. Which i can't do because the username problem! NO WHERE on the phone do i see the option to simply edit the account information. I'm not even sure how they got the username they did for the "Please Enter Microsoft Account Information" pop-up window; but it is definitely wrong! i don't even have an email address similar to what was on there. Without having access to the App Store, Available App Updates, and some of my actual apps, my phone is becoming useless! Someone please tell me how to fix it !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786