Just bought Surface Pro 3 i5 due to accident with surface 2. Need advice.

Aaron Yawn

May 2, 2013
Visit site
I dropped by Surface 2 yesterday and it is no longer functioning 😢 sad thing is that it was a warranty replacement for one that a touch screen went bad on. It was brand new non return 4 days old!!!! With that said I decided since I cant claim warranty for my clumsiness that I would go with a Pro 3 since it appears RT is on the back burner. What do you all use to protect your Pro without losing the form factor and adding to much weight?

AlastorX50

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
I dropped by Surface 2 yesterday and it is no longer functioning �� sad thing is that it was a warranty replacement for one that a touch screen went bad on. It was brand new non return 4 days old!!!! With that said I decided since I cant claim warranty for my clumsiness that I would go with a Pro 3 since it appears RT is on the back burner. What do you all use to protect your Pro without losing the form factor and adding to much weight?

This adds zero weight and does nothing to the form factor.
Buy Microsoft Complete Extended Service Plan for Surface - Microsoft Store

Aaron Yawn

May 2, 2013
Visit site
I considered it $99 right? Maybe I can talk MS into including it since they jacked up my shipment and instead of receiving unit today, it is going to arrive on Monday! Spent hour with support who seemed to try to fix but apparently I'm screwed and cant get unit as originally promised. I will wait and see what "level 3" support does with the issue. You would think paying for express 2 day would mean receiving unit in two days though😡

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiebention