I downloaded a Torrent client (torrex), now why can't I uninstall it?

AJ98

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
donwloaded a torrent client (torrex) cant uninstall it !!!!!

I downloaded Torres lite version then I uninstalled it. Then I wanted tp install it again but when go to the store it says it is already installed on my surface 2. But it doesn't appear on my apps list. Any suggestions in how to uninstall the app fully?

Nabkawe5

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Re: donwloaded a torrent client (torrex) cant uninstall it !!!!!

Ah that problem exists on RT too, such a stupid problem that can't happen except on a stupid OS, this problem drove me nuts on Windows 8, I remember that I had to reboot to fix it, my guess you already did.

AJ98

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Re: donwloaded a torrent client (torrex) cant uninstall it !!!!!

it never works, the client. every time i try to download something it just stays zero like i have no internet connection or just stay at 2 bytes per second. what is the problem? it is not my internet for sure cus i can download games within seconds from the app store

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
A bit Torrent isn't like direct download. If there are no seeders and only leaches, you have nothing to download.

Every seed lets you grab a bit... Bit Torrent. You don't latch onto a whole file and real it in until it comes complete. You nibble away at other users shares to build a whole from the individual bits. A lot is going to depend on what Torrent Services you are subscribed to and how many others are sharing the file. Those shares might place restrictions on how much of their bandwidth you can use. You are connecting to (hopefully) multiple users with most or all of the file when optimized. Depending on the popularity of the file (or lack thereof) it could be far from optimal. You could have all the bits that other "leaches" are storing, but if there is no "seed" - no whole file out there (as can sometimes happen) you will never make any progress.

BitTorrent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven