Is there any option to login and logout of ONEDRIVE from my Windows phone?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

is there any option to login and logout option of ONEDRIVE from windows phone?

Is there any option to login and logout from ONEDRIVE, I want some privacy of my gf pics :p

gapost

Dec 1, 2004
Visit site
Re: is there any option to login and logout option of ONEDRIVE from windows phone?

On Android, you can under the OneDrive settings menu. I don't see that option on the WP version.

anaskhan

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
Re: is there any option to login and logout option of ONEDRIVE from windows phone?

Windows Phone developer should check this and give user an oppurtunity about some privacy.

Felix Bank

Aug 12, 2014
Visit site

Windows Phone developer should check this and give user an oppurtunity about some privacy.

Well Microsoft make the Application. And as far as security goes, Microsoft are well within their right to look at anything stored in your OneDrive should they feel a need too.

Blkacesvf41

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site

The issue on this thread is that the OneDrive app should be updated with a simple and yet sorely needed feature, the ability to sign out of the app whenever you want to. Not whether the OP's pics are nude ones.

Blkacesvf41

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site

They could be nude photos. Microsoft get suspicious when you start to share them, or put them in your public folder.

Is Microsoft the NSA now? They're your pictures, you can do whatever and share them with whoever you want! You only paying Microsoft for the cloud storage.

Felix Bank

Aug 12, 2014
Visit site

Is Microsoft the NSA now? They're your pictures, you can do whatever and share them with whoever you want! You only paying Microsoft for the cloud storage.

They're not the NSA, but unlike proper encrypted Cloud Storage, like Tresorit for example, Microsoft can look at anything we store on OneDrive.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb