Why does my Lumia 1320's display have a yellowish tint?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I bought my L1320 last weekend, second hand off eBay, although the seller claims he only bought the thing 2 months ago.

Lovely device, but I've noticed when viewing white screens or any webpages that there is a yellowish tint in the display, around the edges. The centre seems to remain 'pure' white.

Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Stefan Holder

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Try going into the display settings and manually adjusting your display settings. If that does not help, check for any updates for your device. Then lastly, back up your phone and do a hard reset. If all of the above fails to resolve your issue, then you can conclude that the device is faulty...
Sent from my Samsung ATIV S using Tapatalk.

Bagzton

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
Try going into the display settings and manually adjusting your display settings. If that does not help, check for any updates for your device. Then lastly, back up your phone and do a hard reset. If all of the above fails to resolve your issue, then you can conclude that the device is faulty...
Sent from my Samsung ATIV S using Tapatalk.

I also have the same problem. Bought my 920 roughly 2 years ago, brand new. Sometime around August this year, I suddenly noticed yellow coloration around the top left edge of the screen. Since then it has grown and spreading almost the entire screen. Very noticeable when on light background or on websites with white background. All apps and firmware are up-to-date.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism