Why are my apps crashing while saying resuming?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Apps crash while "resuming"

Hello everyone
I'm having a "huge" problem with my phone (Lumia 1020 with developer Preview). Sometimes when I open Whatsapp, telegram, msn weather, Music (non built-in apps) there's a loading screen (often saying "resuming" instead of "loading"). It takes a lot of time to open it (specially because Whatsapp and Telegram should take less than a second), around 5 seconds, and most of the time, the app crashes and I can't open it for a while.
It's becoming unbearable, and i'm thinking about reseting or downgrading it, but i wanted to know if someone else had to deal with this problem and if you could fix it

Likwidz

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Apps crash while "resuming"

If you scour the forums you will probably see this is happening to many others...it typically happens to me when I am switching apps particularly when I want to copy a link or post an image from one app to another like Telegram. The app then crashes and it takes a few seconds for me to click the tile to fire it back up. I backed up everything today and did a device reset just to start from scratch as I was having those issues along with a couple others. I'm running Denim on a 830.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon