When will Band information sync with Microsoft vault?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Microsoft has:
Health
Vault
Band

Information should sync between the three account. Or consolidate vault with health.

Any plans to do either?

mymarcio

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
The band since day one has been syncing with Microsoft Health.

You can check averages and statistics in on the web by going to: https: //dashboard . microsofthealth . com
You can also link Microsoft to your Health Vault by going to www . healthvault . com > Apps & Devices (after logging in) and finding Microsoft Health app.

In Health Vault sleep will be accessible under Measurements > Sleep Session, and steps will be accessible under Measurements > Exercise along with other work out data.

From my experience Health Vault didn't bring the history, but started updating going forward from the date that I linked Microsoft Health to Health Vault.

Microsoft Health also provides a much more beautiful interface to analyze data than Health Vault right now.
Microsoft Health shows charts by Day, Week or Month and gives gives you the ability to click on <3 to check heart rate. Healthvault makes it look like a spread sheet for these stats (might have an update coming in the future.)

​I had to break the links (says my account is not allowed to post links) 4 posts out of 10. -.-

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcw666